Thursday

My first blog

I've decided I'm going to start my first blog. Seeing as my experiences with personal training and alt stuff are limited to only a few years, I'm no longer competing in sports, and who wants to read a blog on working out, I've decided to write a blog on a something I've been doing for about 13 years; Warhammer 40,000. For those of you how have no idea what Warhammer is it is a miniature wargame played with dice, measuring tapes, units stats, and rules. (See www.games-workshop.com for pictures and information) The main body of this blog will be to go over my take on the game, ideas, strategies, theories, philosophies, and to gain new knowledge on some of the topics researched. And of course any other tangents that seem fitting or funny if the case may be.

The title of this blog; "Statistics, Logistics, Economics, Tactics, Luck, and Determination or How To Be A Good Theoretical General."

No comments:

Post a Comment